Friday, June 8, 2012

30 Days of No Make-up: Day 8

Happy Friday Friends,

If you've been with us on this challenge since Day 1, congratulations! You've completed one full week! How do you feel? I'd love for you to share your experiences and what you've learned so far! Feel free to share on the blog or on facebook. Let's inspire one another! Oh and if you'd like to share a picture of your beautiful face, we'd love that too!!!

This weekend will likely be my biggest challenge yet. I attended church last weekend without make-up and it turned out to be no big deal, even though I felt a little insecure. But this time is different. Throughout the weekend I will be in front of a few thousand people. Gulp. Not that I am the focus whatsoever because I do not desire to be so, it's just the thought of being seen by all those people without make-up is scary. I seriously wonder if someone might think I am ill. :)  But, I move forward waiting to see what lessons await me.

Have a fabulous weekend beauties! See ya Monday

JoAnne

P.s. If I'm being honest, I was looking forward to only posting a picture once a week. However, now that I haven't posted since last Friday, I realize today is another picture day. Anyone else dread picture day? And that was WITH make-up! Dreaded or not, here it is. Again, I would really love it if you would post your picture too!

 

1 comment:

  1. You're a beauty JoAnne, and I love to see your heart shining through.

    ReplyDelete