Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 Days of No Make-up: Day 14

Two weeks down! Way to go! I hope you're beginning to feel more comfortable in your own skin, I know I am and I've been so blessed on this journey. Although I don't plan to ban make-up forever after this challenge, I believe I will be intentional about going without make-up one day a week. I may even do it on a rotation so that I don't always get to pick the most convenient day of the week for me, keep me out of my comfort zone a little :)

Well friends, now that we're half way through I feel like we've done the hardest part of it all, We've climbed up the mountain and we're almost to the top. We've begun to see the horizon and it's beautiful. But we've only yet begun. There's more to be discovered for we can only see the horizon through the trees. We don't yet know what awaits us at the top/end of this journey but it's sure to be amazing if we continue to climb, out of the darkness and into the light. I do believe that what awaits us is not only breathtaking but it's life changing, world altering, forever different. Some of you may be wavering, unsure if you should pursue. Well dear friends, can I tell you, it'll be worth it. I urge you to move forward. Fear may be what's stopping you and if it is, let me ask you, how many amazing things have you seen and experienced because you didn't let fear stop you? I read a devotional recently that a woman was letting fear hold her back and a wise friend of hers asked her, "what if you take fear out, what's left"? So if you take fear out of the equation I believe you'll see that there's freedom at the end of this journey. What will it be, freedom or bondage?

So dig deep sisters and let's go see what awaits us!

Me and my son Jack this morning. I don't know what it is about my kids wanting to make silly faces in these pictures! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment