Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 Days of No Make-up: Day 20

With just 10 days left, how are you doing?

I just wanted to remind you of a few things today...

YOU ARE...

  • Fabulous
  • Wonderful
  • Super Special
  • Totally amazing
  • Teriffic
  • breathtaking
  • striking
  • admirable
  • amazing
  • extraordinary
  • brilliant
  • BEAUTIFUL
The list can and does go on and on! Personalize these today and put your name in there. Add a bunch more descriptives! Own it and say, "(your name) you are fabulous. (name) you are wonderful. 

My parents used to tell me when I was a kid that it takes 1 negative to completely wipe out 20 positive and 20 positive to overcome 1 negative. If you're like me, you've told yourself many negative things over the years and few positive. So we've got a lot of work to do! Start here. Post things around your home, car and at work to remind you of these things!

Have an amazing day dear friends!

JoAnne~

No comments:

Post a Comment