Thursday, June 21, 2012

30 days of No Make Up-Day 21

So, how did you do yesterday reminding/telling yourself how incredibly you are made? Keep it up as it will take a lot longer than one day to cement within yourself these truths.

Today marks a pivotal place in our challenge. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit and today is that day!

What habits have you been making in these 21 days? I realize you've been going without make-up but that's not necessarily the habit we're looking for. It's not just about the make-up but about uncovering the lies that we've believed and getting rid of them. Maybe it's about the habit of not even giving the lies of our society the time of day. At the end of this journey something bigger will have stayed with you. What might that be?

I think for me it's been about uncovering the lie that me in my natural state of beauty just isn't enough. I'm still working through this one but I'm a lot further along than I was before!

Today I hope you'll continue reminding yourself how amazing and talented you really are and keep an eye out for the lies that lurk around every corner!

A quick assignment for you. Today, write one thing down that you're amazing at. Keep it somewhere you can see and add to it each day. Even add things you like about yourself. Sometimes we need the reminders and having this somewhere you can see it will likely give you a pick me up when you least expect it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment