Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello Fashion Lovers!

Hello everyone!

     With my first official SMARTgirls' blog I would like to say WELCOME! On this page I will be writing about outfit tips, do's and dont's of fashion, the latest trends, and the basics of personal styling!

     To tell you a little bit about who I am, I worked for SMARTgirls about a year ago, my name is Katie. I moved away to be with my military husband but am missing the shop and my wonderful friends every day! I am now currently a struggling stylist haha, building my client list and wishing for warmer weather!

   Feel free to ask any questions you have and let me know if there is anything you would like to see me write/ video blog about. The new and more informative blog is coming to you within the week. Have a beautiful day!

                                                 -Your SMARTgirls Fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment